email : [email protected]
    Web Order # :
    Support Subject : iTunes Cards and Codes
    Sub Issue : iTunes Gift Options
    See additional info below
    OS version: Windows Vista
    iTunes version: iTunes 9.0
    iTunes account name: [email protected]
    Specific request: I have another gifting or allowance question (explain below)
    Activations code:
    iTunes Gift Card Serial Number:
    Purchased from:
    Details:
    What are the details, including any error messages, related to your question?
    I have a credit of 45€ but I can't send album as gift because the system ask me to put Facture informations.
    I've tryed to put my credit card figures, but in this way itunes takes money from my credit card and not from my itunes credit
    At the same Time the gift that I paid with the credit card isn't arrived at destination
    Thank you for your help
    Best Regards

TrackID: 9395557
    Hello Marco,

Charlie here, from the iTunes Store Support Team. I understand that you are having some issues with the gifting process. No problem, I can certainly understand how eager you must be to have this issue resolved and I'll be more than happy to help.

I have an answer to both of your inquires. The first is that you cannot use store credit to send gifts, tat is the reason your credit card is being charged. I'm not sure why your recipient has not received their gift though, it was definitely sent to "[email protected]. Please make sure they check their "junk" folder as sometimes gift emails are filtered by email systems.

If you would like, you can send them this code directly, and the can redeem it for the song. "Y94A7KKPA3H7".

I hope this sums up everything for you today, Marco. Remember, I am here to help, so if everything isn't solved to your complete satisfaction, please do not hesitate to let me know. I will be more than happy to address the issue further for you, or answer any questions that you may have.

Have a great day.

Sincerely,

Charlie
    iTunes Store Customer Support

Please note my hours are:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
    Saturday: 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM

Thank you for the allowing me the opportunity to assist you. You may receive an AppleCare survey email; any feedback you provide would be greatly appreciated.

2. megaliandm
        +1   -1

User deleted

ciao grazie dell'informazione vanze, oggi ne parlavo su msn con lupetta che ha acquistato una carta itunes da 50 euro gia l'anno scorso , e non riusciva a fare regali. domani telefonaa alla apple, per chiedere info, ma oramai non ce ne piu bisogno.

1 replies since 24/1/2010, 15:03   71 views